메기스 플랜 (2015)

메기스 플랜
Maggie's Plan (2015)


Director:

 

Writers:

  (story)


Love is messy. It's illogical, it's wasteful and it's messy. And it leaves these loose threads that go out all over the place. But you, you like things nice and neat and tidy and ethical.


Why didn't you become a mathematician?
I liked math because it was beautiful, that's all. I never wanted to be a mathematician.
Really? You think math is beautiful?
Anyone who's touched even a hem of that garment knows it's beautiful. For me, the hem was enough.
Couldn't have taken the frustration.
What do you mean?
Never seeing the whole thing.
You're always just getting these little glimpses of the whole picture.
Spending my whole life hunting for scraps of truth.


Even though I do think you are pretty self-absorbed and extremely needy, that he needs it. It keeps him in balance. It's thinking about you that stops him from only thinking about himself.


I made a big mess.
You made a mess?
Yes.
And I don't know how to clean it up.
But why did you not use a sponge?


I guess you'll never know if it was you or the hand of destiny. I've decided to embrace the mystery of the universe, and stop bossing everybody around so much.
Good luck with that, bossy pants.
He's gonna write a book about us one day, and we are not gonna look good.


=

타인을 구원할 수 있을 거라는 위험한 착각.
피클맨에게서 참사랑을 배운다.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

해피투게더 (1997)

시골빵집에서 자본론을 굽다, 와타나베 이타루

인턴 (2015)

2015년 11월 4일 수요일 10개 일간지 1면

사람, 장소, 환대, 김현경